2015-16 University of North Dakota Sports Camps and Clinics
The University of North Dakota is pleased to offer a wide array of youth sports camps in several boys and girls sports. These camps provide hands-on and personal instruction from the finest coaches and student-athletes in collegiate athletics. Click on the individual camps below to view the information brochure. Please continue to check back for more camp dates and brochures as they become available. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view camp brochures.
Camper/Parents Resource Guide
IMPORTANT: Find and download all rules/policy forms, medical release forms and camp directory from the Resource Guide. All forms must be completed prior to the start of camp.
PLEASE NOTE: Please refer to Fall 2015 enrollment for grade level unless noted.
Skills Camp (Ages 14-18)
- Sunday, Nov. 15
- 1-4 p.m.
Skills Camp (Ages 8-13)
- Sunday, Dec. 13
- 1-4 p.m.
Holiday Classic - Download flyer
- Dec. 13, 2015
- 4th Annual Holiday Classic Youth 5-on-5 Basketball Tournament
- Boys, grades 3-6
- For more information contact Craig Heatherly at firstname.lastname@example.org
The REA Hockey Academy will now be running North Dakota Hockey camps. Dates are now set. For more information visit: REAhockeyacademy.com
- Jan. 16, 206 - 9am-4pm
- Early Registration (Before December 20th) will be $130/ athlete. Regular fee (After December 20th) will be $160 / athlete
UND Softball's 1-day camp will consist of hitting and a defensive/pitching session. Throughout the camp we will be distributing our knowledge to campers on how to approach the game, be fundamentally sound, and become a better all-around softball player. The main focus during this camp will be proper technique throughout each drill.
- Jan. 20, Jan. 27, Feb. 3
- Two sessions each day (or attend both!)
- 6:30-7:30 p.m. (hitting) and 7:30-8:30 p.m. (pitching)
- Early registration fee will be $60 per athlete (before Jan. 10). Regular fee (after Jan. 10) is $80 per athlete. To do both sessions, it will be an extra $40.
Drop in to improve different areas of your game each week
- Jan. 17 (hitting)
- Jan. 24 (defense)
- Jan. 31 (hitting)
- Feb. 7 (pitching and catching)
Gym is open 6-8 p.m. Cost is $10 per date.
Swim North Dakota
2015 Fall- Download registration form
- Option K: Aug. 31-Sept. 10
- Option L: Sept. 14-24
- Option M: Sept. 28-Oct. 8
- Option N: Oct. 12-22
- Diving lessions TBD