Join the Jr. Champions (formerly Sioux Kids Club) today for a behind-the-scenes look into how UND student-athletes become part of championship teams! As a member, you will have the opportunity to meet players and coaches and attend exclusive events that are only available to Jr. Champions members.
Who can be a Jr. Champions member?
Membership is now open to all kids ages 3-14, in eighth grade or younger. You must rejoin Jr. Champions every year to renew your membership and receive a NEW t-shirt and other fun stuff!
How do I register?
Click the register online button at the top of this page to register online or you can register in person at First State Bank and Scheels in Grand Forks during normal business hours.
What does my $25 membership include?
- FREE admission to all home games for volleyball, women's hockey, men's and women's basketball!
- FREE admission to one 2012-13 men's hockey and football game
- Opportunity to interact with UND coaches and student-athletes at exclusive Jr. Champions events.
- Official Jr. Champions 2012-13 T-shirt
- Jr. Champions membership card
- Official Jr. Champions Birthday Card
- Jr. Champions Fan Button
- Official monthly e-newsletter
- Opportunities to be the Jr. Champions Captain of the Game
Captain of the Game
Want to have an all-access tour of the locker room, have your name announced at the game, or even take the field, ice or court with your favorite UND athlete? Only Jr. Champions members have the opportunity to be selected as Captain of the Game. Once you become a member, remember to check the sports in which you would be interested in being the Captain for. Captains are selected at random.
If you have any questions, please contact Catlin Solum, Jr. Champions coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org 701-777-1373.