UNLV opened the day sweeping the doubles competition. Both the No. 2 and No. 3 doubles matches had an 8-5 score, while UNLV shutout UND in the No. 1 doubles, 8-0.
The Rebels also swept the singles action. Ryan McGuigan, playing at No. 2 singles, had the closest match of the day as he fell to UNLV's Denys Pume, 6-3, 6-3.
North Dakota plays Southern Utah in Big Sky Conference action on Tuesday in Cedar City, Utah at noon.
1. Ace Matias (UNLV) def. Josh Oothoudt (UND) 6-3, 6-1
2. Denys Pume (UNLV) def. Ryan McGuigan (UND) 6-3, 6-3
3. Tamas Batyi (UNLV) def. Connor Oberle (UND) 6-1, 6-4
4. Willie Sublette (UNLV) def. Dustin Britton (UND) 6-1, 6-4
5. Jakob Amilon (UNLV) def. David Bergstrom (UND) 6-1, 6-3
6. Ozzy Abraham (UNLV) def. Jared Vigen (UND) 6-0, 6-1
1. Denys Pume/Ace Matias (UNLV) def. Josh Oothoudt/Grant Bakke (UND) 8-0
2. Willie Sublette/Tamas Batyi (UNLV) def. Ryan McGuigan/Connor Oberle (UND) 8-5
3. Ozzy Abraham/Jakob Amilon (UNLV) def. Dustin Britton/David Bergstrom (UND) 8-5