What is Jr. Champions?
Jr. Champions is the official kids club of the University of North Dakota athletics. As a member of Jr. Champions, you receive many benefits such as: free admission to UND athletic events, opportunities to interact with coaches and athletes, official Jr. Champions merchandise and much more! The cost of membership is just $25!
Join the Jr. Champions today for a behind-the-scenes look into how UND athletes become part of championship teams! As a member, you will also help UND athletes go to college! Jr. Champions membership dollars directly support the Champions Club, in the form of the Jr. Champions Impact Scholarship. In the 2011-2012 season, Jr. Champions raised $11,240 for the Impact Scholarship which is divided up among two UND student-athletes each year.
Who can be a Jr. Champions member?
Membership is now open to all kids ages 3-14, in eighth grade or younger. You must rejoin every year to renew your membership and receive a NEW t-shirt and other fun stuff!
How do I register?
- Click here to register online using a credit card
- Visit the Scheels in Grand Forks during
regular business hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-9 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m.-7 p.m., Sunday 12 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Visit First State Bank during regular business hours: Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM.
- Register by cash or check via mail.
- For an additional $5 we will mail your packet to you. Just check the box when registering online or by mail and include your payment.
Hyslop Sports Center Room 120
2751 2nd Ave. N. Stop 9013
Grand Forks, ND 58202.