2013-14 University of North Dakota Sports Camps and Clinics
The University of North Dakota is pleased to offer a wide array of youth sports camps in several boys and girls sports. These camps provide hands-on and personal instruction from the finest coaches and student-athletes in collegiate athletics. Click on the individual camps below to view the information brochure. Please continue to check back for more camp dates and brochures as they become available. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view camp brochures.
IMPORTANT: Participants of all University of North Dakota Camps must complete and return the camp consent form.
PLEASE NOTE: Please refer to Fall 2014 enrollment for grade level unless noted.
Basketball - Men's
UND Summer Jam 3 on 3 Tournament - Download the Registration Form
- July 26th, 2014
- Boys Grades 3rd-7th (Grade for 2014-2015 School Year)
- $70 if registered before July 1st | $80 if registered after July 1st
- Entry Deadline is Friday, July 18th
- All games will be played at the Betty Engelstad Sioux Center
- 3 game guarantee
- Limit 5 players per team
- Medals/Trophies awarded for 1st/2nd place
- Contact Bj Mertens at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701-350-1961 for more information.
Little Hoopers - Register online - Register by cash/check - Download flyer
- July 29-31
- Grades 1-6, Boys Only, 1-4 pm
- Also see our June date above.
Questions? Contact Thelma Abbott at email@example.com or 701-777-3478.
Download Reduced Camp Admission Form
Basketball - Women's
AllDay/Overnight Camp - Register Online - Download brochure - Register by cash/check
- July 27-29
- Grades 5-9
- Prices for residents and commuters, with and without meals
- Learn team concepts along with individual skill development
- Compete in league games, fast-break league and other team and individual competition
UND Little Hoopers - Register Online - Download brochure - Register by cash/check
- August 11-13 (6:30-8:30 p.m.)
- Develop basic basketball skills including shooting and dribbling
- Invididual contests and teamwork
- Awards ceremony at 8:15 p.m. on the final day of camp
Questions? Contact Jackie Voigt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701-777-6069.
Football Camp Director: Jordan Gigli (Jordan.Gigli@athletics.und.edu/701.777.2995)
One-Day Elite Camps - Register Online - Pre-register if planning cash/check payment
- June 19 and July 26
- Class of 2015
- Cost $45
- OL/DL sessions are with helmets and shoulder pads
- Skill position sessions are non-padded
- Registration starts at 1 p.m. for OL/DL and 4:30 p.m. for skill on June 19
- Registration starts at 10 a.m. for OL/DL and 1:30 p.m. for skill on July 26
Update: The REA Hockey Academy will now be running North Dakota Hockey camps. Dates are now set. For more information visit: http://www.reahockeyacademy.com/page/show/1126518-2014-nd-summer-hockey-camp
Strength and Conditioning
Athletic Development Camp - Download registration form
Swim North Dakota
2014 Summer - Download registration form - Download flyer
- May 19-29 (Option F)
- June 2-12 (Option G)
- June 16-26 (Option H)
- July 7-17 (Option I)
- July 21-31 (Option J)
Adult, diving, and recreation available | More information on Hyslop Pool
Pool hours during the summer: Monday-Friday lap swim 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. and 8-9:30 p.m. open swim Monday-Thursday.
Team Camp - Download brochure **SOLD OUT**
- July 18-20 (24 teams)
- Varsity and JV teams
- Get your team ready for the upcoming season with this competitive team camp.
- Contact Mark Pryor at 701-777-2351 or email@example.com for more information
All Skills Camp I & II - Register Online - Download brochure **SOLD OUT**
- July 14-17
- Variety of sessions available for two-day or full week
- Campers range from college-bound to begineers and will cover all the fundamentals necessary to be a competitive volleyball player, including setting, attacking, defending, serving, passing, and blocking.
Questions? Contact Mark Pryor at 701-777-2351 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information