Choice Health & Fitness
There's nothing quite like it.
Choice Health and Fitness, the home of University of North Dakota tennis, is the premier wellness and tennis center in the upper Midwest.
Photo gallery: Choice Health and Fitness center
Featuring six indoor tennis courts and six outdoor courts (coming fall 2014), the tennis facilities are second to none.
UND student-athletes also have private access to a team room, featuring lockers, equipment station to string rackets, lounge with television, study area with computers. UND coaches' offices are also located on site.
Choice Health & Fitness began as a dream, when several Grand Forks residents dared to IMAGINE building greater health and well being for their community. Passion and dedication resulted in the largest local grass-roots undertaking to raise dollars to support community health and wellness. Because of this, you may not only imagine, butexperience Choice Health & Fitness, which opened officially September 2012.
A 159,000 square foot facility, Choice boasts spaces for all ages and stages. From low impact walks against a water current, to state-of-the-art adaptable fitness equipment, to the beat bopping Kids Zone; Choice truly has it all, and then some!
Choice Health & Fitness features:
- State-of-the-art equipment including treadmills, elliptical machines, stair steppers, bikes, free weights and moreMore than 3,500 square feet of group exercise studio space
- Cyling Studio with RPM™ indoor cycling workouts and cutting edge video display
- Rowing Studio (one of the only rowing facilities in the Midwest)Sports Courts: basketball (2), tennis (6), racquetball (3) and volleyball (3)
- Proud home to UND Men’s and Women’s Tennis Teams
- Aquatics Complex featuring 3-lane lap pool, 2 large water slides with dumping bay, zero depth entry pool with spray toys, lazy river for family entertainment, and low impact walking programs, water aerobics, water recreation and swim lessons
- The Deli serving delicious smoothies, foods, and beverages prepared fresh daily
- Kids Zone interactive play space for middle school age youth
- Child Activity Room for youngsters
- Wide range of youth physical and art activities
- Trained fitness experts, coaches and nutritionists
- SilverSplash™ and SilverSneakers™ programming
- Access to interactive online community for optimum support, insights, advice and info exchange
- Beautiful and functional locker rooms including steam spas and a separate locker room space for families
- Party rooms for birthdaysCommunity rooms for special events and educational activities