Football, Volleyball, Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball Tickets
UND students receive free tickets to regular season home games for football, volleyball, men's basketball, women's basketball and women's hockey. Tickets are first come, first serve and are limited to the size of the student section for each sport. Students must present a valid UND student U Card to the box office to receive a ticket and admission to the game. Once the allotment of free student tickets is gone, students can purchase a reserved general public ticket at a discounted rate. Students are only allowed one student ticket.
Starting two weeks prior to the game, tickets will be available at the Student Ticket Office at the Memorial Union & the UND/REA Box Office during regular business hours. If any student tickets remain on game day, they will be available at the respective facility box offices.
UND students have the option to purchase a season ticket package or single-game tickets for Men's Hockey. For season ticket packages and single-game tickets when the students are on campus, the tickets need to be purchased online using your Green & White Account and will be pre-loaded onto your UND student U Card at the time of purchase. Your UND student U Card will serve as your admission to the game. For single-game tickets when students are not on campus (holiday/semester breaks) and exhibition games a hard ticket will be issued (students will still need their UND student U Card to get into the game). Students are only allowed one ticket per event.
Student hockey season ticket purchase dates: September 25-26
Student hockey season tickets only include games during the time when students are on campus. The tickets must be purchased online through the Green & White Account. Each class will have a designated day and time to purchase their allotment of student season tickets. If any packages remain at the end of the session, they will roll over to the next session and be available to the next class of students.
Class status is determined by total credit hours, not years enrolled at UND. Be sure to check your UND academic records to ensure that your class status is correct. It is necessary that you are a registered student by September 1 in order to get into the system for the ticket on-sale.
Student season ticket package options are as follows:
- Friday & Saturday package - $160 (16 total games)
- Excludes: Alaska Anchorage (11/23-24), USA Under-18 (12/29) and Omaha (3/8-9)
- Friday only package (8 games) - $80
- ** Includes Manitoba exhibtion game (10/6) **
- Excludes: Alaska Anchorage (11/23) and Omaha (3/8)
- Saturday only package (8 games) - $80
- Excludes: Alaska Anchorage (11/24), USA Under-18 (12/29 exhibition) and Omaha (3/9)
* We encourage you to buy single game tickets if you do not expect to go to every game (or sell/forward your tickets through your Green & White Account).
2018-2019 Student Season Ticket Dates/Times
Date/Time eligible to purchase season tickets
Tuesday, Sept. 25th (9-9:30 p.m.)
Tuesday, Sept. 25th (10-10:30 p.m.)
Wednesday, Sept. 26th (9-9:30 p.m.)
Wednesday, Sept. 26th (10-10:30 p.m.)
Single-game tickets: On sale Thursday, Sepetember 27th at noon for all games, excluding non-student games (Alaska Anchorage/USA Under-18, Omaha).
Single-game tickets for games when students are on campus are general admission and will be sold online only through the Green & White Account.UND student tickets are $10 per game.
There are a limited number of student single-game tickets available for the Alaska Anchorage (11/23-24), USA Under-18 (12/29) and Omaha (3/8-9) games. They are reserved seating and will be sold only in-person at the Ralph Engelstad Arena Box Office for $10 per game.
Green & White Account
All registered and active UND students have a unique Green & White Account, located at UNDSports.com/students. This account is your one-stop shop for purchasing and managing your Hockey student tickets. Once logged in, you can buy, forward or sell student tickets. Students must use their @UND.edu e-mail address to login. For the first login each year, select "forgot password" to reset your account for the year and set a new password.
To access your Green & White Account:
- Click the link above
- Log in to your account with the Account ID (your @UND.edu e-mail) and password.
- If this is your first log-in select "Forgot Password" to have your password emailed to you.
- Start managing your tickets. It's that easy!
Questions? Contact the REA/UND Box Office at 701-777-4689 or firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the student ticket office at Memorial Union (10am-4pm, M-F).
- Login to your account before the sale starts to ensure you remember your password.
- If you are in the residence halls and are having trouble connecting to your Green & White Account, it is suggested to use a computer in the computer lab or your own with a wired connection (plugging into the wall).
NoDak Nation Perfect Attendance
As a NoDak Nation member, if you have perfect attendance and check-in at all home student* men's hockey games, you will have the opportunity to pre-purchase your student season tickets for the following season. Members must check-in prior to the start of the second period at the NoDak Nation table located between sections 108 and 109. Students check in using their student ID's. For more information on NoDak Nation please visit the Student Ticket Office in Memorial Union or e-mail email@example.com.
*does not include attendance for games played during school holidays and exhibitions
HOCKEY TICKET FULL PURCHASING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Log onto your GREEN & WHITE ACCOUNT
- If you don't know your password, you will have to click on the "Forgot my password" link and have it emailed to you.
- Once on the account, you will then be able to begin your purchasing. It is important to remember you may only have 1 TICKET PER EVENT! There will be no refunds issued for double purchases, but you will lose the ticket. This includes season ticket holders as well - if you have a season ticket for Friday, you MAY NOT purchase single-game tickets for any Friday games!
- Make sure that you have a Visa or Mastercard ready for purchasing.
- Save or print out your confirmation/receipt.
- If you have received a new student U Card since purchasing tickets and you are planning on going to a Hockey game, you will need to visit the box office located at the Ralph Engelstad Arena to update your card. We suggest doing this prior to a game day as it will slow your admittance to the game
- If you have received either a forwarded ticket or you have purchased a ticket from another student, you may have printed out what looks like a ticket, THIS IS NOT YOUR TICKET, but just a confirmation. The printed out confirmation WILL NOT ALLOW YOU ACCESS to the game this weekend. The only way to enter the game is by using your U Card that contains the ticket.
If you are receiving an error message when accepting your forwarded tickets, please make sure that you have entered an address and a phone number in your Green & White Account. Just do this by going under "Account Settings" and entering the required information. Also, the only email that will allow you to successfully use your ticket is your @UND.edu email address. Use of other emails will appear as though you received forwarded tickets, but are not tied to your U Card and you will not be able to enter the game. U Card is the ONLY acceptable way to gain entrance to the games.Fees
Small fees apply when selling and purchasing tickets through the Green & White Account. All fees are paid directly to Ticketmaster, the service provider for the Green & White Account. There are NO fees for forwarding a ticket you can't use to another UND student.
Sell tickets - get cash!
When you sell your ticket through your Green & White Account, you may pick-up your payment beginning the following business day at the Ralph Engelstad Arena Box Office. Cash from the 2017-18 season must be picked up by April 30, 2018.
U Card Information
Your U card is your ticket to North Dakota Hockey. It is very important that you have a current readable UND student U Card. If you are in need of or are unsure if you have a current readable UND student U Card please contact the U Card office at 701.777.2071 or stop by their office in the lower level of Memorial Union.
Student tickets are available for use to current UND students only. Failure to show a valid UND student ID upon entry to a game will result in the forfeit of the ticket. If you attempt to sell your student tickets to a non-UND student, your tickets and ticket privileges will be removed without refund.