UND Football Tailgating
Grand Forks Convention And Visitor's Bureau
Parking Lot Opens 5 hours prior to the game, and Tailgate Village opens 2.5 hours prior to the game.
Tailgate Village will feature Live Music, a Kid's Zone Presented by Games to Go, UND merchandise for sale from GW Gear and food for purchase courtesy of Dickies, Ground Round, and Deeks Pizza.Tailgate Village also features privately catered corporate hospitality tents. Contact Dexter Albrecht, at 701-777-4582 if you are interested in checking availability on a hospitality package.
Public Tailgating Passes
Single-game tailgating passes may be purchased for $15/space on the day of the game at the south entrance of the parking lot. The tailgating lot opens 5 hours prior to the game.
Student Tailgating and Parking Lot
Over 300 free tailgating and parking permits will be available exclusively for UND students for each home game. Parking permits are available on a single-game basis and will be available for students at the same time of game ticket pick-up. Simply present a valid UND student ID to receive a game ticket and ask for your tailgating pass. Passes are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. The student lot closes 30 minutes prior to kick-off.
UND student bus transportation to the Alerus Center begins three hours prior to kickoff. UND students can board the bus at the Wilkerson Dining Center, and they will be transported to the Alerus Center up until game time. The buses will then leave the Alerus Center at the conclusion of the game and return students to the Wilkerson Dining Center.
Tailgating Rules and General Info
- Permit must be clearly visible in the windshield of your vehicle at all times, valid only in the lot described, and on the date or dates shown on the face of the permit.
- Alerus Center is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage to your vehicle, contents, or passengers.
- Holder agrees to follow all Federal, State, and City laws, ordinance, and regulations.
- No food or beverages are allowed to be brought into the building.
- Location will be limited to the area labeled 'Student Tailgating/Parking' lot. This location is clearly labeled on the map above.
- Tailgating lot will open at 8:00am for noon games and 12:00pm for 4 p.m. games. Overnight parking is strictly prohibited and unauthorized vehicles will be towed at owners' expense.
- Please enter the tailgating area at the southern most parking lot entrance from 42nd Street (just north of 17th Avenue). All tailgaters must be moved into assigned space 2 hours prior to kick off. The map clearly indicates the proper entrance route to be taken.
- All tailgating is confined to the identified spaces including but not limited to vehicles, trailers, tents, chairs, tables, grills, and fire pits to ensure driving space for emergency vehicles.
- No glass containers are allowed. We ask that all refreshments be served in plastic containers.
- Tailgating activities will conclude 30 minutes before kickoff, afterwards you will be asked to leave or have a purchased ticket.
- There is no re-entry into the Alerus Center once your ticket has been scanned or torn.
- All Spaces will need to be cleared and cleaned 1 hour after the conclusion of the game.
- Hot coal refuse containers will be provided by Alerus Center.
- Outdoor refuse containers will be provided by Alerus Center.
- No electricity is available
- No fireworks are allowed.
- Restrooms are available in entrance #2 or portables located in tailgating area.
- Closed circuit TV surveillance in use and all vehicles are subject to search.
- Loitering, soliciting, and retail sales are prohibited.
- Anyone attempting to tamper, alter, or reproduce permits, in whole or in part, will be prosecuted under law.
- Go UND-