My Green & White Account
All registered and active UND students will have a unique account called My Green & White Account, located within UNDSports.com. This account is your one-stop shop for purchasing and managing your student tickets! Once logged in, you can forward, sell or purchase student tickets. Please use your UND e-mail address as your login name and if you don't have a password already, select forgot password to have one e-mailed to you. We encourage you to watch the tutorial video online and log in to become familiar with the account before the on-sale begins.
STUDENT FAN GUIDE- Everything you need to know!
Access your Green & White Account:
- Click the link above
- Log in to your account with the Account ID (your @my.UND.edu e-mail) and password.
- If this is your first log-in select "Forgot Password" to have your passsword emailed to you.
- Start managing your tickets. It's that easy! If you have questions, our professionals in the REA/UND Box Office will be pleases to help you.
Questions? Contact the REA/UND Box Office at 701-777-4689 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you sell your ticket through My Green & White Account, you may pick-up your payment beginning the following business day at the Ralph Engelstad Arena Box Office.
Small fees apply when selling, forwarding or purchasing tickets through My Green & White Account. All fees are paid directly to Ticketmaster, the service provider for My Green & White Account.
U Card Information
The UND students U card is your ticket to UND Athletics. It is very important that you have a current readable UND student U Card.Your U card is scanned for admittance to most sports. If you are in need of or are unsure if you have a current readable UND student U Card please contact the U Card office at 701.777.2071.
Student Tickets are available for use to current UND students only. Failure to show a valid UND student ID upon entry to a game will result in the forfeit of the ticket. If you sell your student tickets to a non-UND stedent, your season ticket package will be removed without refund.
Football, Volleyball, Basketball and Women's Hockey Tickets
UND students receive a limited number of free tickets to regular season home games for football, volleyball, basketball and women's hockey. Tickets are first come, first served and are limited to the size of the student section per sport. Students must present a valid UND student U Card to the box office to receive a ticket and admission to the game. Once the allotment of free student tickets is gone, students can purchase a ticket at a discounted rate. Students are only allowed one student ticket.
Starting two weeks prior to the game, tickets will be available at the Student Ticket Office at the Memorial Union, UND/REA Box Office or the during regular business hours. If any student tickets remain on game day for football, they will be available at the Alerus Center box office.
Men's Hockey Tickets
UND students have the option to purchase a season ticket package or single game tickets for men's hockey. For season ticket packages and single game tickets when the students are on campus, the tickets need to be purchased online and will be pre-loaded onto your UND student U Card at the time of purchase. Your UND student U Card will serve as your admission to the game. For single game tickets when students are not on campus (holiday/semester breaks), exhibition games and the Ice Breaker Tournament, since a hard ticket will be issued (students will still need their UND student U Card to get into the game). Men's hockey student tickets will go on-sale Monday, September 10thMen's hockey student season and single game tickets will go on-sale before the season begins. Students are only allowed one ticket per event.
On-sale date: September 10-13 at 9 PM
Student season men's hockey tickets only include games during the time when students are on campus with the exemption of the exhibition games. The tickets must be purchased online through My Green and White Account. Each class will have a designated day to purchase their allotment of student season tickets. If any packages remain at the end of the session, they will roll over to the next session and be available to the next class of students. Class status is determined by total credit hours, not years enrolled at UND.
* We encourage you to buy single game tickets if you do not expect to go to every game (or sell/forward your tickets through My Green & White account).
2012-2013 Student Season Ticket On-Sale Dates/Times
Date/Time eligible to purchase season tickets
Monday, September 10 at 9:00-9:30 p.m.
Tuesday, September 11 at 9:00-9:30 p.m.
Wednesday, September 12 at 9:00-9:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 13 at 9:00-9:30 p.m.
Class status is determined by total credit hours, not years enrolled at UND. Be sure to log into your People Soft student account to ensure that your class status is correct. It is necessary that you are a registered student by September 1 in order to get into the system for the ticket on-sale.
Student season ticket package options are as follows:
- Friday only package - $70
- Saturday only package - $70
*Please note that if you purchase season tickets, they will be loaded onto your U-card and only you can use them. However, you can still transfer or sell your ticket to another student by using My Green & White account. Students will have the option to purchase single-game tickets not included in their package.
Single game tickets
- Sunday, September 16th at 7 p.m. for student games
- Monday, September 17th at 10 a.m. for non-student and exhibition games
Single-game tickets for games when students are on campus are general addmission will be sold online through My Green and White account. Tickets are held exclusively for students through Monday, October 15th. After this time period, all remaining single-game general admission tickets will go on-sale to the general public at full price. We encourage you to purchase your single game tickets early.
Student single game ticket cost is $10/game for all games.
NoDak Nation Perfect Attendance
As a NoDak Nation member, if you have perfect attendance and check-in at all home student* men's hockey games, you will have the opportunity to pre-purchase your student season tickets for the following season. Members must check-in prior to the start of the second period at the NoDak Nation table located between sections 108 and 109. It is necessary that members bring their membership cards and that they are in good working condition to ensure each member is properly checked-in. For more information on NoDak Nation please visit UNDSports.com or e-mail email@example.com.
*does not inlcude attendance for games played during school holidays, exhitibition matches and the Ice Breaker Tournament
- Log onto your GREEN AND WHITE ACCOUNT
- If you don't know your password, you will have to click on the "Forgot my password" link and have it emailed to you.
- Once on the account, you will then be able to begin your purchasing. It is important to remember you may only have 1 TICKET PER EVENT! There will be no refunds issued for double purchases, but you will lose the ticket. This includes season ticket holders as well - if you have a season ticket for Friday, you MAY NOT purchase single game tickets for any Friday games!
- Make sure that you have a Visa or Mastercard ready for purchasing.
- Save or print out your confirmation/receipt.
- If you have received a new student U Card since September 12th and you are planning on going to a Men's Hockey game, you will need to visit the box office located at the Ralph Engelstad Arena to update that. We suggest doing this prior to a game day as it will slow your admittance to the game. If you have already changed your U Card with us, thank you, you do not have to respond to this.
- If you have received either a forwarded ticket or you have purchased a ticket from another student, you may have printed out what looks like a ticket, THIS IS NOT YOUR TICKET, but just a confirmation. The printed out confirmation WILL NOT ALLOW YOU ACCESS to the game this weekend. The only way to enter the game is by using your U Card that contains the ticket.
- Before game time, remember, you can log into your account to make sure that you do indeed have a ticket for the game and whether it is UPPER or LOWER.
If you are receiving an error message when accepting your forwarded tickets, please make sure that you have entered an address and a phone number in your Green and White account. Just do this by going under "Account Settings" and entering the required information. Also, the only email that will allow you to successfully use your ticket is your UND email address. Others will appear as though you received them, but are not tied out to your U Card. U Card is the ONLY acceptable way to gain entrance to the games.an address and a phone number in your Green and White account. Just do this by going under "Account Settings" and entering the required information. Also, the only email that will allow you to successfully use your ticket is your UND email address. Others will appear as though you received them, but are not tied out to your U Card. U Card is the ONLY acceptable way to gain entrance to the games.