Want an exclusive pass to see all of your favorite UND sports teams in action?
Join the Jr. Champions today for a behind-the-scenes look into how UND student-athletes become part of championship teams! As a member, you will have the opportunity to meet players and coaches and attend exclusive events that are only available to Jr. Champions members.
Who can be a Jr. Champions member?
Membership is open to all kids ages 2 or older, in eighth grade or under. You must rejoin Jr. Champions every year to renew your membership and receive a NEW t-shirt and other fun stuff!
How do I register?
Starting July 1st, you will be able to register in-person at any U.S. Bank location in North Dakota or the Red River Valley during normal business hours
What does my membership include?
- FREE admission to all regular season home games for volleyball, women's hockey, and men's and women's basketball!
- Opportunities to interact with UND coaches and student-athletes at exclusive Jr. Champions events.
- Official Jr. Champions 2015-16 T-shirt, lanyard, and membership card
- EXCLUSIVE discounts on select football and men's hockey tickets.
- A birthday card good for a free large 1-topping pizza at Deek's Pizza.
- Official e-newsletter
- Opportunities to be the Jr. Champions Captain of the Game
Captain of the Game
Want to have an all-access tour of the locker room, have your name announced at the game, or even take the field, ice or court with your favorite UND athlete? Only Jr. Champions members have the opportunity to be selected as Captain of the Game. When you sign-up, remember to check the sports you are interested in being the Captain for. Captains are selected at random.
NEW! U.S. Bank Jr. Champion in the Community
Parents, does your Jr. Champion help out the neighbors, volunteer at school, or do community service? Then nominate them to be the U.S. Bank Jr. Champion in the Community! U.S. Bank and UND Athletics want to recognize the hard work your child is doing in the community by featuring them on the video board at a North Dakota Men's Hockey game. To nominate your child, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact Lance Moser, Assistant Director of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701-777-6953.