Both the men's and women's hockey teams will be in attendance and will take part in autograph sessions, a skills station (for 8th-graders and younger) and question-and-answer sessions on the media stage.
A free lunch will be provided to fans courtesy of Midco Sports Network, and fans can expect other great giveaways from the Midco Sports Net team. One lucky fan will also be selected to win a 32-inch, high definition television.
Other fun-filled activities include:
- Be the first to get the new 2012-13 men's and women's hockey team posters and have them signed by the teams!
- Get your picture taken with the Broadmoor Trophy!
- Take part in the Jr. Champions activities area or sign up if you're not already a member! Jr. Champions members can also register to be the Captain of the Game at select hockey games.
- Students and fans can learn more about NoDak Nation and the North Dakota Champions Club!
- Sign up for the chance to ride the Zamboni at select men's and women's hockey games!
- Pick up FREE promotional items such as schedule posters and pocket schedules!
- Visit the single-game ticket station for a chance to win single-game tickets to home hockey games!
Fans will be limited to one outside item for autographs. UND Athletics will be providing the schedule posters to be used for autographs.
Parents are encouraged to register their children for one of the skills sessions upon arrival as space is limited for each session.
For more information, contact the UND Athletics marketing office at 701.777.1373.