North Dakota Football Tailgating
Parking Lot Opens 5 hours prior to the game, and Tailgate Village opens 2.5 hours prior to the game.
North Dakota Football Tailgate Village
North Dakota Football Tailgate Village features Live Music, the Jr. Champions KidZone, and food for purchase courtesy of Ground Round and Deeks Pizza. This area is all open to the public, so make sure to stop by the North Dakota Football Tailgate Village at the next UND Football game. The North Dakota Football Tailgate Village opens 2.5 hours prior to kickoff.
The North Dakota Football Tailgate Village also features privately catered corporate hospitality tents for large groups. These packages include everything from food, tickets, tent, tables & chairs, setup, takedown, and everything else you need. Let us take care of everything for you, and you can just show up and tailgate. Contact Alex Kroke, at 701-777-3666 if you are interested in checking availability on a hospitality package.
Season and Single-Game Tailgating Passes
Season-long private tailgate spots are $50 per spot, but there are limited spots still available for the 2015 season. To purchase a private season tailgate spot, contact Alex Kroke at 701-777-3666 or email email@example.com.
Single-game tailgating passes may be purchased for $15/space on the day of the game at the south entrance of the parking lot (south of Sleep Inn). The tailgating lot opens 5 hours prior to the game. These spots are limited so we reccomend arriving early to guarantee a spot.
Student Tailgating Lot
Approximately 300 free tailgating permits will be available exclusively for UND students for each home game. Tailgating permits are available on a single-game basis and will be available for students at the same time of game ticket pick-up. Simply present a valid UND student ID to receive a game ticket and ask for your tailgating pass at the Student Ticket Office in Memorial Union. Passes are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Students must be in their spaces by 90 minutes prior to kickoff and all tailgating must end 30 minutes prior to kick-off.
UND student bus transportation to the Alerus Center begins three hours prior to kickoff. UND students can board the bus at the Wilkerson Dining Center, and they will be transported to the Alerus Center up until game time. The buses will then leave the Alerus Center at the conclusion of the game and return students to the Wilkerson Dining Center.
Tailgating Rules and General Info
- Permit must be clearly visible in the windshield of your vehicle at all times, valid only in the lot described, and on the date or dates shown on the face of the permit.
- The Alerus Center and UND Athletics are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage to any vehicle, its contents, or passengers.
- Holder agrees to follow all Federal, State, and City laws, ordinances, and regulations.
- No food or beverages are allowed to be brought into the building.
- Tailgate spaces are located in the west side of the south parking lot. This location is closest to entrance #2 and is designated for tailgating. Please use South Dr. to enter the lot (south of Sleep Inn).
- Access to the tailgating location will be available no earlier than five (5) hours prior to kickoff.
- All tailgaters must be moved into assigned space(s) 2 hours prior to kickoff.
- All tailgating is confined to the identified space(s) including, but not limited to: vehicles, trailers, tents, chairs, tables, grills, and fire pits to ensure proper spacing for emergency vehicles.
- No glass containers are allowed.
- All tailgating activities must conclude prior to 15 minutes before kickoff at which time you will be asked to clean and pack up your space and enter the game.
- There is no re-entry into Alerus Center once your ticket has been scanned in.
- All space-holders will have one hour to clear and clean their space(s) after the conclusion of the game.
- Hot coal refuse, recycling, and general refuse containers will be provided by Alerus Center.
- No electricity is available. No fireworks are allowed.
- Restrooms are available in entrance #2 and portables are also available in the tailgating area.
- Closed Circuit TV surveillance is in use and all vehicles are subject to search.
- Loitering, soliciting, business promotion and retail sales are prohibited unless approved in advance by UND Athletics.
- No literature or promotional items may be handed out in the tailgating area.
- Anyone attempting to tamper, alter, or reproduce their permit, in whole or part, will be prosecuted under law.
- Space-holders are responsible for any and all damages within their assigned space(s).
- Payment in full is required upon the completion of your agreement before you will receive your space(s).
- Everyone in attendance at your tailgate is subject to Alerus Center policy and procedures.
- Go UND-