There's nothing quite like it.
Choice Health and Fitness, the home of University of North Dakota tennis, is the premier wellness and tennis center in the upper Midwest.
Photo gallery: Choice Health and Fitness center
Featuring six indoor tennis courts and six outdoor courts (coming fall 2014), the tennis facilities are second to none.
UND student-athletes also have private access to a team room, featuring lockers, equipment station to string rackets, lounge with television, study area with computers. UND coaches' offices are also located on site.
Choice Health & Fitness began as a dream, when several Grand Forks residents dared to IMAGINE building greater health and well being for their community. Passion and dedication resulted in the largest local grass-roots undertaking to raise dollars to support community health and wellness. Because of this, you may not only imagine, butexperience Choice Health & Fitness, which opened officially September 2012.
A 159,000 square foot facility, Choice boasts spaces for all ages and stages. From low impact walks against a water current, to state-of-the-art adaptable fitness equipment, to the beat bopping Kids Zone; Choice truly has it all, and then some!
Choice Health & Fitness features:
- State-of-the-art equipment including treadmills, elliptical machines, stair steppers, bikes, free weights and moreMore than 3,500 square feet of group exercise studio space
- Cyling Studio with RPM™ indoor cycling workouts and cutting edge video display
- Rowing Studio (one of the only rowing facilities in the Midwest)Sports Courts: basketball (2), tennis (6), racquetball (3) and volleyball (3)
- Proud home to UND Men’s and Women’s Tennis Teams
- Aquatics Complex featuring 3-lane lap pool, 2 large water slides with dumping bay, zero depth entry pool with spray toys, lazy river for family entertainment, and low impact walking programs, water aerobics, water recreation and swim lessons
- The Deli serving delicious smoothies, foods, and beverages prepared fresh daily
- Kids Zone interactive play space for middle school age youth
- Child Activity Room for youngsters
- Wide range of youth physical and art activities
- Trained fitness experts, coaches and nutritionists
- SilverSplash™ and SilverSneakers™ programming
- Access to interactive online community for optimum support, insights, advice and info exchange
- Beautiful and functional locker rooms including steam spas and a separate locker room space for families
- Party rooms for birthdaysCommunity rooms for special events and educational activities