GRAND FORKS, N.D. – The University of North Dakota Athletics Department is proud to announce that registration for the 2014-15 U.S. Bank and Midco Sports Network Jr. Champions, the official kids club of UND Athletics, opens this Monday, June 2nd at 25 U.S. Bank locations across North Dakota and the Red River Valley.
New this year, thanks to corporate sponsors U.S. Bank and Midco Sports Network, Jr. Champions is completely free to join and enjoy all of the benefits of membership.
Members of Jr. Champions receive a behind-the-scenes look at UND’s teams and student-athletes, as well as several fantastic perks, including:
• FREE admission to all regular season home volleyball, women’s hockey and men’s and women’s basketball games (subject to availability)
• EXCLUSIVE discounts on select football and men’s hockey tickets
• Opportunities to interact with UND coaches and student-athletes at exclusive, members-only Jr. Champions events
• An official 2014-15 Jr. Champions t-shirt, lanyard, and membership card
• The official Jr. Champions e-newsletter
• Opportunities to be the Jr. Champions “Captain of the Game” and get a behind-the-scenes tour on game day
“We are very excited to be partnering with both U.S. Bank and Midco Sports Network to provide this great opportunity for children in North Dakota to really get involved with UND Athletics and our student-athletes,” said Director of Athletics Brian Faison. “This program also provides an affordable option for families to attend and enjoy UND Athletic events.”
Membership is open to children ages 2 or older who are in eighth grade or under. Kids can register in person for Jr. Champions at any U.S. Bank location in North Dakota or the Red River Valley during normal business hours.
“U.S. Bank is highly involved in our community. We look for positive ways to make a difference by supporting great local organizations like UND Athletics that engage our region’s youth. Our contribution will eliminate the registration fee and will allow more youth to be involved in athletics,” said U.S. Bank Regional President John Snustad.
For additional information, contact UND Athletics Associate Director of Marketing Jason Namanny at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 701.777.1373.
Connect with U.S. Bank on social media at Facebook.com/usbank, Twitter.com/usbank and YouTube.com/usbank. Connect with Midco Sports Network on social media at Facebook.com/MidcoSportsNet and Twitter.com/MidcoSN.
— Go UND —