UND started the day sweeping doubles competition, as Faith Lee and Preethi Kasilingam won their No. 1 match, 8-2. Mimi Yunker and Sophie Allen-Fisher also won their No. 2 doubles match, 8-2, while Alex Revenig and Alysse Nakasato won the No. 3 match, 8-5.
Yunker went on to win her No. 1 singles match without dropping a game, taking both sets, 6-0. Both Kasilingam and Revenig also breezed to victory in their No. 2 and No. 4 singles matches, winning by scores of, 6-1, 6-1.
Lee continued the strong play for UND as well, winning her No. 3 singles match, 6-2, 6-1. The senior has now compiled a six-match win streak in singles play.
Sophomore Mary Wessman made her season debut in the No. 6 singles match and posted a 6-3, 6-1 win.
North Dakota finishes its competition in Colorado with a dual against Air Force tomorrow afternoon at 2 p.m. (CT).
North Dakota 8, CSU-Pueblo 1
1. Yunker, Mimi (UND) def. Nia Matthews (CSUPW) 6-0, 6-0
2. Kasilingam, Preethi (UND) def. Kaitlin Bos (CSUPW) 6-1, 6-1
3. Lee, Faith (UND) def. Acacia Dettman (CSUPW) 6-2, 6-1
4. Revenig, Alex (UND) def. Kristin Jensen (CSUPW) 6-1, 6-1
5. Samantha Cachutt (CSUPW) def. Nakasato, Alysse (UND) 6-4, 6-4
6. Wessman, Mary (UND) def. Sarah Megilligan (CSUPW) 6-3, 6-1
1. Lee, Faith/Kasilingam, Preethi (UND) def. Nia Matthews/Kaitlin Bos (CSUPW) 8-2
2. Yunker, Mimi/Allen-Fisher, Sophie (UND) def. Kristin Jensen/Samantha Cachutt (CSUPW) 8-2
3. Revenig, Alex/Nakasato, Alysse (UND) def. Acacia Dettman/Sarah Megilligan (CSUPW) 8-5