GRAND FORKS, N.D. – The University of North Dakota women’s tennis team dropped a 7-0 decision to Northern Arizona Saturday afternoon at Choice Health & Fitness.
The Lumberjacks started off the day by sweeping UND in doubles competition to earn the first point.
In singles play, Northern Arizona took all six matches to clinch the 7-0 dual win without losing a set to UND.
Sophie Allen-Fisher put up a close set in No. 4 singles play; losing 7-6 to Brandy Walker in a tie-breaker.
North Dakota returns to action at home for a double dual against Montana State at 11:30a.m. and MSU-Moorhead at 5:00p.m., both at Choice Health & Fitness.
Northern Arizona 7, North Dakota 0
1. Hanneke Lodewijks (NAU) def. Yunker, Mimi (UND) 6-1, 6-2
2. Chiara Tomasetti (NAU) def. Kasilingam, Preethi (UND) 6-4, 6-0
3. Blanka Szavay (NAU) def. Lee, Faith (UND) 6-3, 6-1
4. Brandy Walker (NAU) def. Allen-Fisher, Sophie (UND) 7-6 (7-4), 6-3
5. Marta Lewandowska (NAU) def. Revenig, Alex (UND) 6-3, 6-1
6. Hailey Rochin (NAU) def. Nakasato, Alysse (UND) 6-3, 6-1