IOWA CITY, Iowa – The University of North Dakota men’s tennis was blanked by the Hawkeyes 7-0 on Sunday evening in Iowa City, Iowa.
The Hawkeyes took all nine matches on the day without dropping a set to clinch all seven points on the day.
North Dakota’s loss brings them to 5-15 on the season, while the Iowa win puts them to 14-14.
The Fighting Hawks return to action today at St. Olaf at 3:30p.m. in Northfield, Minn.
Iowa 7, North Dakota 0
1.Josh Silverstein (UI) def. Britton, Dustin (UND): 6-3, 6-1
2. Kareem Allaf (UI) def. Lau, Travis (UND): 6-2, 6-0
3. Jonas Larsen (UI) def. Misialek, Ty (UND): 6-1, 6-1
4. Jake Jacoby (UI) def. Danyluk, Simon (UND): 6-1, 6-0
5. Robin Haden (UI) def. Mailes, Alex (UND): 6-1, 6-1
6. Nils Hallestrand (UI) def. Hokanson, Matt (UND): 6-1, 6-1
1. Haden/Jacoby (UI) def. Britton/Lau (UND): 6-2
2. Silverstein/Allaf (UI) def. Misialek/Danyluk (UND): 6-0
3. Hallestrand/Larsen (UI) def. Mailes/Hokanson (UND): 6-0