The Wildcats started the day winning two of the three doubles matches to claim the doubles point. The No. 2 doubles match ended with no result.
Weber state controlled all singles matches without losing a set on the day. North Dakota’s Matt Hokanson battled to a 7-5, 6-4 score, which was the Fighting Hawks most competitive match on the day.
North Dakota continues their road trip on Sunday by taking on Big Sky Conference opponent, Idaho State in Pocatello, Idaho at 10a.m.
Weber State 7, North Dakota 0
1. YIN, Shao-Po (Jack) (WSU) def. Britton, Dustin (UND) 6-2, 6-1
2. COOPER, Stefan (WSU) def. Lau, Travis (UND) 6-3, 6-3
3. CHEN, Hou-En (Eddie) (WSU) def. Misialek, Ty (UND) 6-3, 6-1
4. VAN SCHOOR, Michiel (WSU) def. Mailes, Alex (UND) 6-4, 6-1
5. WALKUSZ, Cezary (WSU) def. Danyluk, Simon (UND) 6-1, 6-3
6. HINTZE, Scott (WSU) def. Hokanson, Matt (UND) 7-5, 6-4
1. COOPER, Stefan/YIN, Shao-Po (Jack) (WSU) def. Britton, Dustin/Lau, Travis (UND) 6-2
2. Misialek, Ty/Danyluk, Simon (UND) vs. VAN WYK, Kris/VAN SCHOOR, Michiel (WSU) no result
3. WALKUSZ, Cezary/CHEN, Hou-En (Eddie) (WSU) def. Mailes, Alex/Hokanson, Matt (UND) 6-2