UND LITTLE HOOPERS CLINIC
Sept. 14, 21, 281-3 p.m. for grades 1-33:30-5:30 p.m. for grades 4-6$30 for all three daysBoys and girls welcome
- Fundamental teaching on shooting technique, ballhandling, pass and defense.
UND basketball clinics will be housed in the state-of-the-art Betty Engelstad Sioux Center, home of University of North Dakota basketball. The Betty offers four air-conditioned full courts, locker rooms and training room.
The University of North Dakota men's basketball staff, including head coach Brian Jones, and current UND student-athletes serve as clinic counselors and staff. The staff at UND's Basketball Clinic prides itself on one-on-one instruction and teaching the fundamentals of the game in a fun and exciting format.
A signed consent form and rules form, found at the top of this page, must be downloaded, completed and sent to UND staff.
When registering online, you'll take the following steps:
1. Create new account (returning UNDsports.com account users, are able to log in instantly).
2. Fill in account information (returning users will skip this step). Billing information optional at this point. Additional credit information can be added at the end.
camper information under "Choose Registrant" page/menu. Information
(first name, last name, etc.) may need to be changed if camper is not
the account holder.
4. Select camp sessions.
5. Confirm information and make payment.
6. Please press the confirm button only once.