UND LITTLE HOOPERS CAMP
- Session I: May 28-30 - Grades 1-6 (1-4 p.m.) - $65
We also have a session July 29-Aug. 1. Register for Little Hooper Session II.
For boys in grades 1-6 (fall 2013).
- Fundamental teaching on shooting technique, ballhandling, pass and defense.
- Exciting and fun contests and awards each day
- Perfect camp for young beginners
UND summer basketball camps will be housed in the state-of-the-art Betty Engelstad Sioux Center, home of University of North Dakota basketball. The Betty offers four air-conditioned full courts, locker rooms and training room.
The University of North Dakota men's basketball staff, including head coach Brian Jones, and some of the best college and high school coaches in the region compromise the camp staff. Current and former UND student-athletes also serve as camp counselors. The staff at UND's Summer Basketball Camp prides itself on one-on-one instruction and teaching the fundamentals of the game in a fun and exciting format.
Camp Consent Form
A signed camp consent form, found at the top of this page, must be downloaded, completed and sent to UND staff.
When registering online, you'll take the following steps:
1. Create new account (returning FightingSioux.com account users, are able to log in instantly).
2. Fill in account information (returning users will skip this step). Billing information optional at this point. Additional credit information can be added at the end.
camper information under "Choose Registrant" page/menu. Information
(first name, last name, etc.) may need to be changed if camper is not
the account holder.
4. Select camp sessions.
5. Confirm information and make payment.
6. Please press the confirm button only once.